I’ve been waiting for tomorrow for a long time. Tomorrow is when the Artificial Intelligence class starts. it is an online global course offered by Stanford University for students everywhere; and it is free!
Online Introduction to Artificial Intelligence is based on Stanford CS221, Introduction to Artificial Intelligence. This class introduces the basics of Artificial Intelligence, which includes machine learning, probabilistic reasoning, robotics, and natural language processing.
The objective of this class is to teach modern AI. It teaches the basic techniques and tricks of the trade, at the same level we teach our Stanford students. We also aspire to excite you about the field of AI. Everyone can participate.
This online class will make this material available to a worldwide audience. But rather than just watching lectures online. There will be homework assignments, exams, discussions with other students, questions of the instructors, and also a final score.
I am so excited for the course. They say that they will select the top 10% students in the class and award them a free membership for one year to the AAAI.
The course will be discussing following topics:
- Overview of AI, Search.
- Statistics, Uncertainty, and Bayes networks.
- Machine Learning.
- Hidden Markov models and Bayes filters.
- Markov Decision Processes and Reinforcement Learning.
- Adversarial planning (games) and belief space planning (POMDPs).
- Logic and Logical Problem Solving.
- Image Processing and Computer Vision.
- Robotics and robot motion planning.
- Natural Language Processing and Information Retrieval.